Sunday 16 March 2014

First Post - TMI tag



Hello internet friends!

This is my very first blog post! Is everyone as excited as I am? Well I thought I would start with saying why I started a blog. I have wanted to make a youtube channel for the longest time but am too scared to subject myself to that kind of criticism - I am incredibly self conscious. So instead I thought I would just write instead of talk - sounds like a good idea right?  In order to get to know me a little I thought I would start with the TMI tag that is ALL over youtube!

1: What are you wearing? Jeans and a tshirt.

2: Ever been in love? I've never been in a real relationship so I am going to say no. I have been incredibly into someone but not in love.
3: Ever had a terrible breakup? Nope - It's coming 
4: How tall are you? I think I am 164cm? I don't know but I am short :)
5: How much do you weigh? no comment ;)
6: Any tattoos? nope
7: Any piercings? nope
8: OTP? I ship Troyler! Can this just happen already?
9: Favorite show? I watch so much tv that I cannot pick just one! Vampire Diaries; The Originals; Scandal (which is amazing right now!) and Glee
10: Favorite bands? I'm not really a band person...but I love the new We The Kings album!!
11: Something you miss? America and Disney World. I lived and worked there for a year
12: Favorite song? Right now it's Little Me by Little Mix
13: How old are you? 23
14: Zodiac sign? Virgo
15: Quality you look for in a partner? Someone who appreciates how lame I am and someone who has their own opinion about things
16: Favorite Quote? If you can dream it, you can do it - Walt Disney
17: Favorite actor? Huge fan of Jennifer Lawrence 
18: Favorite color? Pink - cliché right?
19: Loud music or soft? Loud - the music has to be loud enough to drown out my terrible singing!
20: Where do you go when you’re sad? To my bed
21: How long does it take you to shower? About 10 mins
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? I would say around half an hour
23: Ever been in a physical fight? haha no and if this was to ever happen - I would lose!
24: Turn on? Someone who can make me laugh!
25: Turn off? Someone who cannot look after themselves 
26: The reason I joined Youtube? Well this is not applicable :P
27: Fears? I have a huge fear of dying. I am terrified that I will die before I get to do everything I have wanted to do in the world
28: Last thing that made you cry? It was actually Glee haha - had an emotional day so when they mention Fin, the tears started coming!
29: Last time you said you loved someone? Sounds sad but I actually have never said this to anyone 
30: Meaning behind your YouTube Name? Once again, not applicable
31: Last book you read? A textbook :(
32: The book you’re currently reading? Same as above
33: Last show you watched? Scandal! That show blows my mind every episode
34: Last person you talked to? My mother
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? She's a friend 
36: Favourite food? At the moment, Chicken Parmigiana 
37: Place you want to visit? I want to go to London so bad!
38: Last place you were? My couch
39: Do you have a crush? Nope
40: Last time you kissed someone? This was a while ago...haha sad
41: Last time you were insulted? Not too sure..
42: Favourite flavour of sweet? I LOVE chocolate more than lollies!
43: What instruments do you play? Nothing - I used to play the piano for a little while
44: Favourite piece of jewellery? I am not really a jewellery 
45: Last sport you played? ...
46: Last song you sang? Carrie Underwood - Wasted
47: Favourite chat up line? haha to be honest - I don't think I know any...
48: Have you ever used it? ...
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? Today - my sisters
50: Who should answer these questions next? YOU! If you're reading this - congratulations! We don't need youtube channels to do the tag :D


So now that you know me a little - you should follow my blog! Thank you for reading and tune in next time for another epic blog post :)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment